Inbound Calls or Digital Submissions: Which Would You Prefer?
Inbound calls are better than digital submissions. Increased inbound calls + increased digital submissions are even better. Historically the strategy was designed drive traffic to a page and get the prospect to submit information via a Request for Information (RFI) Form. The measurement and the goal was the submission. However, the model is shifting.
What’s changed? Successful EDU marketers are optimizing web traffic to convert more on-page traffic with response devices. What’s a response device? An attention grabbing icon tool with a call to action that makes it easier for a prospect to inquire and circumvent the competition.
Response Devices include the following:
· Request For Information Form (RFI)
· Live Chat
· Prominent and unique Toll Free Number
· “Click to Call (Mobile Devices)
Each device can be measured, sourced and monetized.
· Prospects expect immediate contact
· Unique Approach that circumvents competition
· Increased Inquires
· Integration of Digital Channels
· And…most important, it increases enrollment
We realize most organizations can’t staff for immediate response, but we can. Please let us know how we can help you grow; we look forward to serving you. Please call me at 877-434-1828 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.