Step up your enrollment efforts by visiting our blog over the next weeks as we share 7 Keys to Increasing Enrollment Conversion. In addition to learning 7 Keys to Increasing Enrollment Conversion now you’ll discover:
• How to increase and capture more high quality inquiries without spending more money on marketing
• How to beat your competition with quality response
• When and how you should contact your leads
• How to significantly increase contact rates
• Increase contact and conversion rates with effective call sequencing
• Build out an ideal call strategy based on millions of lead records analyzed
• Leverage the most important factor for contacting and converting more prospective students
In this post we explore the optimal contact strategy.
Key 4 – The Right Contact Strategy
Call prospects at the right time with the right number of calls. We recommend 6 calls per month for 3 months. Is that too many calls for your team to make? Contact us. We have been helping universities contact and enroll more students since 2008. Frequency is also important. Adjust the dials, voicemails and email interactions. Lastly be professional and personal. Professional doesn’t mean stuffy and inflexible. Your prospects should feel like the person on the other end of the line relates to and understands their needs and truly hears their motivations and challenges for pursuing a degree. Remember they are real people, not just profit.